Learn why certain building blocks must underpin the structure of a reseller before a transformation from analog to digital can take place!
Today's workforce carry out the tasks necessary for fulfilling their responsibilities in different ways to those that used to be accepted as the norm.
- Mobile - no need to be in the corporate office
- Always connected and available
- Instant access to mission-critical information
- Absorbing information from multi-channel sources
- Taking technology for granted
Consumers have embraced online purchasing and now have an expectation to be able to efficiently source their requirements from online portals.
- Virtually unlimited choice
- Users expect high-quality information
- Assume business transactions will be flawless
- Will research alternatives if you don't perform
More than 70% of buyers independently carry out online research before they will consider talking directly to a salesperson!
- Must know what buyers are searching for
- Provide content responsive to those searches
- Without content there will be no buyers
- Without buyers there will be no sales meetings
- Without sales meetings there will be no customers
35-Year Industry Executive
Integrated information technology systems
Changing consumer and buyer behavior
Digital Marketing Insights
Developing online awareness
The right content for the right person at the right time
(Use Arrows to Advance Slides)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
Is this really free?
Absolutely. Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. In return, all we ask is that you please keep us in mind next time you have some questions about how to grow your office products, supplies, and equipment dealerships!