Mergers and Acquisitions Are Rapidly Changing The Competitive Landscape.
Improve your understanding of the potential for M&A to impact your dealership.
M&A activity at the manufacturer, distributor, and reseller level is having a major impact on the marketplace and independent resellers must be prepared for disruptive change.
Learn who the strongest players are and how they impact M&A activity to change the landscape of the office products and equipment industry!
Mergers and acquisitions are taking place at all levels in the office equipment, products, and supplies industry.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) i.e. Fuji Xerox Merger
- Wholesalers i.e. SP Richards merger
Only one category in the industry has not been commoditized and that's ink and toner.
- Original (OEM) brands
- Aftermarket remanufactured
- Aftermarket new-build cartridges
- Distribution, availability
- Legal threats
There's insufficient margin on equipment or on commoditized office products and supplies to capture market share.
- Can't grow revenue without increasing market share
- Can't increase market share in an online price war
- Can't beat market leaders value proposition without technology
35-Year Industry Executive
Who's weak and who's strong
Aligning with the right partners
The Value Proposition
The Internet and developing brand awareness
Where to focus and leveraging weak points to grow
(Use Arrows to Advance Slides)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
Is this really free?
Absolutely. Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. In return, all we ask is that you please keep us in mind next time you have some questions about how to grow your office products, supplies, and equipment dealerships!