Learn why it's futile to attempt a digital transformation unless you're prepared for what you're going to encounter on the journey!
It's a mature market, consolidation is taking place, and competitive threats are increasing.
- Amazon's competitors
- Market shrink
- Changing buyer behavior
- The digitization of the back-office
The amount of data continues to grow exponentially and without integrated systems the data is noise instead of intelligence. Customers and prospects are;
- Demanding efficiency
- Expecting high-quality information
- Expecting business transactions to be flawless
- Able to research alternatives if you don't perform
If you still think you can put up an e-commerce catalog and organic traffic will magically arrive to save your business, then think again!
- There are over one-billion websites
- How will anyone find your website?
- Buyer behavior has changed
- What are the repercussions of no web traffic?
How do Office Products and Equipment Resellers accomplish a Digital Transformation?
35-Year Industry Executive
Structural Weaknesses in a Mature Industry
Information Technology Insights
The Disruptive Potential of the Internet
Information Technology and the Power of a Platform
(Use Arrows to Advance Slides)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
Is this really free?
Absolutely. Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. In return, all we ask is that you please keep us in mind next time you have some questions about how to grow your office products, supplies, and equipment dealerships!